Visit Copenhagen Street Food – Copenhagen’s new dining hall with 35 different stalls. Taste more than 50 different specialties from the global kitchen. Everyone is welcome – with or without table reservations.
DINNING HALL – BOOK A TABLE FOR THE EVENING
The association that runs the new food market in Copenhagen, focus on a folksy experience. Together with friends, family and colleagues you can explore different colorful street kitchens, food trucks, containers, and bars.
– We only take reservations indoors in The Greenhouse.
1. You book your table via Copenhagen Street Foods website for groups of up to 8 people.
– Are you more than 10, please contact our booking department.
2. You can make reservations every day from 17.00 during the winter season in a special area. On Sundays, there is free seating in both halls.
3. When you arrive, you will be seated by a waiter. You have the table for 2 hours.
4. The waiter gives you an overview of the food stalls and takes your order for drinks.
5. You take a tour around the food stalls and buy the dishes you want to eat.
– If you are a group of people we recommend to share some dishes, so you taste different food.
6. Remember to bring cutlery at the food stands, unless you want to eat with your fingers – which is allowed here.
7. Then you will return to your table, where the waiter made sure your glass is filled.
– You pay the beverage directly to the waiter.
GROUPS OF MORE THAN 8 PEOPLE
Are you a group of over 8 people and corporate events, please contact our booking department.
We offer 2 hours of table reservations, either 17:00 to 19:00 or 19:15 to 21:15. Every day except Sundays.
Please note that there will be a total payment for drinks in the Greenhouse.
Please write: Name, phone number, date and the number of guests.
The booking and sales department is open from Monday-Friday from 10-15
Please notice the last day Copenhagen Street Food is open is December 22, 2017.
All stalls offer a dish between 50-100 DKK.
Cowcash is Copenhagen Street Food’s own currency that can be used in all food stalls.
The currency purchased by the waiter, but it is also possible to pay with credit card and the Danish currency in the food stands.
1 cowcash has a value of 25 DKK. Usable in all food stalls.
MUSIC ON WEEKENDS
On weekends, the DJ plays great tunes, so linger and enjoy a drink at the bar.
COPENHAGEN STREET FOOD’S OPENING HOURS